Sunday, July 19, 2009

Scrapbooking Pages

At one point in time I was addicted to scrapbooking. I first started in 1998. I takes me a long time to complete a layout. I generally like double layouts. If I don't like my finished product I usually take it apart and start over. On average it takes me an hour to complete one. I don't sketch out my layouts which may account for it taking so long. I have a general idea and play with it until I like it. Now, cardmaking has become my past time. Although, scrapbooking and some of my favorite pages still have a soft spot in my heart!





I used his dog tags and name patches from his uniform.



These are stips cut from circles and inked to make the pumpkin.


I LOVE pumpkins in scrapbooking. The letters were
cut using my sizzix.

TThese wooden letters were covered with paper and sanded.
Meara and I placed our hands on a copier to get this picture.


This was my first experiment with making a title
using embellishments.

I LOVE to use ribbon and buttons.

The playzone cardboard piece was actually cut
from the packaging of this toy.



No comments:

Post a Comment