Saturday, February 14, 2009

Flowered Crochet Scarf

It's my dear friend Nicole's birthday. I wanted to give her something special and handmade. She likes scarves and hats so I thought I would make her a scarf. I decided to do something I have never done before...crochet a flower. I found a great tutorial on You Tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxGffjMkaxI&feature=related. I think it turned out great for my first time. Although, because of the hook I used it's a little big. She likes her scarves all one color so I made the flower to match. It's hard to see in the pictures but hopefully you can get an idea of what it looks like.




2 comments:

  1. Ooohhh this is stylish!!

    I think the flower turned out awesome and looks very chic all together!! Shes gonna love it~ if not...tell her I want it!! ha ha ha
    Just kidding! ;-)

    Great job girly-girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That scarf looks wonderful and so so warm; beautiful color.

    ReplyDelete