Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine's presents

My best girlie girl Somer Jane made this wonderful collage picture of the things I handmade and gave her for Valentine's Day. Most you have already seen in my previous posts or ones similiar. I LOVE this scarf. It's the first time I ever sewed iron on appliques to a scarf. I really like the way it turned out. She almost didn't get it because I liked it so much! Thanks Somer for the great picture! ;-) You can click on the picture to enlarge the view.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I especially love the magnets & bracelet. Are you going to post a how to? Maybe I can make them with a spring/Easter theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey your more than welcome to borrow the scarf ANYTIME!!! (But you must give it back!! ha ha)
    I TRULY LOVE IT~
    SJ

    ReplyDelete