Friday, January 9, 2009

New Card and necklace

One of my favorite blogs is http://www.oneprettything.com/ If you haven't seen it I encourage you to check it out. Posted there you will find DIY projects and tutorials from around the blogosphere. Everyday I find at least one project I like and want to try. Today I saw a tutorial on making jewelry from recycled magazines. http://www.craftstylish.com/item/39212/how-to-recycle-magazines-into-jewelry I had to try it. Here is my finished project.





This is my latest card. I have been making cards to give to my friends for Christmas. I know...I know...Christmas has come and gone. I wanted to use my Cricut I got on Christmas Day. So I got a late start. I think this card so far has become my favorite.





2 comments:

  1. Love the card!.. we are on our way today to paint some pottery for v-day gifts. I have a picutre in my head of how I want them to look, I just hope I can pull it off!

    Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card and it totally looks like the perfect Valentines card for your sweetheart!! Really nice work!

    The necklace is an original idea but I dont like it that much...but thats just me.

    Cool crafts though...keep'm coming!

    ReplyDelete